Farisa Roslan
NellyGhostly
Follow


Welcome to my blog !
-Nurul Farisa Binti Roslan-
-Almost 21 y/o-
-Sarcastic yet funny-
twitter:@nfrjpg
ig:@_nllyghstly_





© Skin by Ken Eriksen basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
Frienship Value
Tuesday 5 April 2016 | 0 Comments

♡ Welcome to Farisa Roslan's Blog N Δ F I S Δ ♡

♡ Don't forget to follow me after read my post. ♡

♡ Please watch your attitude over here.Thanks ♡


Bismillahirahmanirrahim . Assalamualaikum earthlings .
 This text I got from my whatsapp & it make me feel touched when read it so yeah why not if I want to share it to here right ?  Thanks a  lot for who wrote this text and may ur day will be happy always !

   A little girl was holding two apples in both hands . Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile :
"my sweetie , could you give your mum one of your apples ? "
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds , then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple , and then quickly on the other . The mum felt the smile on her face freeze . She tried hard not to reveal her disappoinment . Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum , and said : "Mummy , here you are . This is the sweeter one ."
No matter who you are , how experienced you are and how knowledgeable you think you are , always delay judgement . Give others the privilege to explain themselves . What you see may not be the reality . Never conclude for others . Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first .

*Those who like to pay the bill , do so not because they are loaded but because they value friendship above money .
*Those who take the initiative at work , do so not because they are stupid but because they understand the concept of responsibility .
*Those who apologizes first after a fight , do so not because they are wrong but because they value the people around them .
*Those who are willing to help you , do so not because they owe you anything but because they see you as a true friend .
*Those who often text you , do so not because they have nothing better to do but because you are in their heart .

  One day , all of us will get separated from each other , we will miss our conversations of everything and nothing , the dreams that we had . Day will pass by , months , years , until this contact becomes rare ... One day our children will see our pictures and ask " Who are these people ? "
And we will smile with invisible tears because a heart is touched with a strong word and you will say " IT WAS THEM THAT I HAD THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE WITH " . Thank you for making me smile in my life .

Thanks for reading . Have a nice day everyone !

Labels: , , , , ,